The Pinkathon starts/ends at the North End of the San Francisco Ferry Building by Gott’s Roadside’s outdoor patio, 1 Ferry Building Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94111. The nearest BART Station, Embarcadero, is just 2 blocks away. Please look at this map carefully if you have never been here before. Click here for Google Maps coordinates
- BART (Embarcadero Station) – Plan your trip at https://www.bart.gov/ Masks might be required on BART trains.
- MUNI (Embarcadero or Ferry Building) – Plan your trip at https://www.sfmta.com/. Masks might be required on MUNI.
- Caltrain also runs on Saturdays, the earliest train arriving in SF @ 8:52am. Then take a Taxi/Uber to the Ferry Building. https://www.caltrain.com/schedules/weekend-timetable.html Masks might be required on Caltrain.
- Parking on Saturdays: Golden Gateway Garage (250 Clay Street, between Battery and Davis Streets) is open 7 am to 7 pm, with an all-day flat rate of $8, no validation required. Embarcadero Center 4 Parking Lot (4 Embarcadero Center) is $3 per hour without validation, or $2 for 0-4 hours with validation at the Info Booth (normal rates apply after 4 hours).
- For parking validation, go to the Foodwise Farmers Market Info Booth is in front of the SF Ferry Building and is only open during the hours of the Farmers Market (8am-2pm).
- The Foodwise Ferry Building Farmers Market will be open 8am-2pm.
- The Ferry Building is open at 8am and has indoor restrooms.
- Please follow all current COVID safety practices for San Francisco and each establishment you visit.
Drive, Park & BART:
- On Saturdays, it’s FREE to park at the BART stations that have parking, although you still have to pay for your BART ticket. To see which BART Stations offer Free Parking, go to http://www.bart.gov/ Remember: Whatever BART Station you use to get to the Ferry Building, make sure you EXIT at the EMBARCADERO Bart Station!
- If you are driving from points EAST of San Francisco, one of the most convenient BART Stations to the Pinkathon SF is the West Oakland BART Station, which services trains from ALL BART lines and has loads of parking. If you are driving from points South of San Francisco, you might park at Daly City BART Station, which is also a stop on ALL BART lines. Many other BART Stations offer free parking too. For more info, go to: http://www.bart.gov/.
- Many other BART Stations have LARGE Parking lots which are FREE to the public on weekends. For more info, go to: http://www.bart.gov.
BRIDGE TOLLS: If you are driving and crossing a bridge, expect bridge tolls up to $8 and plan for delays at toll plazas, especially INTO SF after 8 AM.