- Registration & Check-in is open from 6:30am-7:30am
- Marathon and 50K – Optional Early Start Time: 7:15 AM (You can start earlier or later if you want, but if you want to run with others, pick one of the official start times.
- Announcements & Zumba Warmup: 7:30am
- 7:45am – Deadline to make Donations eligible for Raffle Prizes – minimum $25 donation to our charity – Please donate via our Fundraising Page no later than 48 hours before the event! https://give.bcrf.org/2019PinkathonSF
- Raffle: 7:45 AM – Marathon & 50K early start runners are still eligible to win prizes!
- Marathon and 50K – Regular Start Time: 8:00 AM
- Half Marathon: 8:01 AM
- 10M: 8:02 AM
- 10K: 8:03 AM
- Pink Ribbon Run (4 miler): 8:04 AM
- 5K: 8:05 AM
- Adventurethon Scavenger Hunt: 8:06AM Directions and Team Assignments
*Many thanks to Brian Ladrillono and Michael Li for creating the Pinkathon Course Maps and Descriptions.
Start/Finish Area Map
5K Course Map and Description
Turn-Around for the 5K is @ the Aquarium-By-The-Bay at Pier 39 along the Embarcadero before Fishermans Wharf. The 5K turnaround will be marked with CHALK. Unfortunately, we have no 5K Maps to hand out, but there will be chalk marks to follow until the turn-around point, and then you just come back to the start!
10K Course Map and Description
Sign-in between 6:30 AM-7:30AM. Start time: 8:03 AM. Out-and-back course along the waterfront. Turnaround at Marina Blvd. and Filmore Street.