For 2020, we are not sure what we will do regarding prizes and sponsors since this will be a mostly virtual event. See below for what we did in 2019!
For 2019, we have over 25 Pinkathon Raffle Prizes that are valued at over $2000! This is one raffle that you don’t want to miss! Because we are a small event with @ 150 participants, this means everyone who has made a verified donation to our charity of at least $25 has a very good chance of winning something great! Several prizes (see list below) are valued at $100 – $200 each!
For each multiple of $25 that you donate to our charity, you will receive 1 Raffle Ticket. For instance if you donate:
Pinkathon SF 2019 participants who have registered, signed in, and who have made a voluntary donation of at least $25 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation BEFORE 7:30 AM on 10-26-19, are eligible to participate in our Raffle. The Pinkathon Raffle will start promptly at 7:45 AM on 10-26-19!
Checks: If you are making a donation by check at the event, please make checks payable to the “Breast Cancer Research Foundation” or “BCRF”. (We cannot accept checks made out to the Pinkathon).
If you are starting early (7:15 am) for the Pinkathon 50K or 26.2M distances, you are still eligible to win a raffle prize as long as you have registered and signed in and made a donation over $25 AND gotten a raffle ticket before you start. Make sure to arrive early enough to go through the check-in process and get your raffle ticket(s). Registration opens at 6:30am.
2019 PINKATHON RAFFLE PRIZES!
This year we have over 25 wonderful prizes worth over $2000!
- 4 x $50 Gift Certificates from Decathlon sporting goods stores in Emeryville and San Francisco + Free Backpacks FOR EVERYONE with online registration at the new Decathlon store opening in November at Potrero Center!
- Over $500 worth of beauty/skin care products from Estee Lauder & BCRF to be split into 6 prizes.
- $50 Gift Certificate from Transports in Oakland and Berkeley
- 2 Free Race Entries from Brazen Racing – Value up to $75 each
- 1 Free “Golden Ticket” Race Entry from Scena Performance – Value up to $120!
- 5 x $150 Gift Certificates from the Pamper Studio in San Rafael, good for eyelash extensions, courtesy of Carmella Hoyle
- 1 Gift Certificate for Acupuncture and Massage from Dr. Ou’s Acupuncture & Herbs in Oakland, value: $95
- 2 Pairs of VIP Tickets to the Oakland A’s, courtesy of Nate Miley, Alameda County Board of Supervisors – Value: $160 per pair
- $50 Gift Certificate from Costco, courtesy of Bill McAnaney
- Free Race Entry to the Tilden Tough Ten in Berkeley, courtesy of LMJS & Dave Nicely, value $50
- 2 x $25 Gift Certificate from Sports Basement
- Gift Card from Crunch Fitness for $99 which includes 1-month full membership and one personal training session. Valid at participating locations in San Lorenzo and Sunnyvale
- 2 x $30 Gift Certificates from The Nail Shop in Oakland
- 2 Gift Certificate from Sho’ Ouf Hair Replacement Studio in Oakland, good for private consultations and services for hair implants for breast cancer patients
- $25 Gift Certificate and Water Bottle from Cycle Sports in Oakland
- And More!
We also have the following items available to everyone at Race Day Check-in and Post-Race at Gott’s Roadside:
- Free Zumba Warmup led by Sandra Cano!
- Free Coffee for those who arrive early! As supplies last: First come, first serve.
- Free Bagels from Safeway! As supplies last: First come, first serve.
- Please feel free to bring goodies and snacks from home to SHARE pre-and-post run on our refreshment table!
- Everyone will receive a postcard telling them how to get a FREE BACKPACK for pickup at the Grand Opening of the Decathlon Flagship store at Potrero Center in SF in November! Register Online Here!
- Pink Ribbons and Pink Rubber Bracelets from the Breast Cancer Research Foundation for everyone who has made a donation to our charity in ANY amount
- Post-Run Professional Massage by David Haselton for a separate cash voluntary donation to our charity, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!
- Please patronize our hosts, Gott’s Roadside at the Ferry Building, by having refreshments or a meal with them after your run!
The Pinkathon Adventurethon is a team challenge to solve fun clues that take you to multiple locations within 2 miles of the SF Ferry Building to take group selfies. Each location/clue has a point score. The team(s) with the highest scores are eligible to win additional prizes, provided that each of their team members has already made a voluntary donation of at least $25 to our charity, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, before they start the Adventurethon. Prizes may include: Sporting Gear, Restaurant Gift Certificates, and more! For more information about the Adventurethon, go to http://pinkathon.org/adventurethon
To sign up for the Pinkathon Adventurethon, go to the Pinkathon Ultrasignup Registration page for the 2019 Pinkathon SF and select “2HRS” (the amount of time it takes) because Ultrasignup can’t let us make up anything else that makes sense.